"The best-selling depigmentation treatment in the world. More than a million satisfied patients."
Mesoestetic Cosmelan ® is the world's leading professional depigmentation method.
Pigmentation problems are a growing global problem; they affect more than 90% of adults over the age of 50. Regardless of skin color, they are a major problem due to their unattractive appearance and negative psychological and emotional impact, which affect the quality of life. Hyperpigmentation of the skin is caused by abnormal production of melanin, the pigment responsible for the skin color, and is a result of uncontrolled, local overproduction of melanin by the melanocytes, causing irregular skin color and dark spots.
What is Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2?
An intensive day and night cream against pigmentation, melasma or pregnancy mask, lentigo, freckles..
Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 is suitable for all skin types and is a cream designed to remove uneven pigmentation from the skin and to restore its tone and natural glow. The advanced active formula of Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 limits the formation of melanin and brown spots, accelerates skin exfoliation and guarantees a more radiant, clear, even skin tone and texture.
In order to maintain and even improve the results obtained by Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2, it is essential to use sunscreen with a sun protection factor spf greater than 50, both during the entire depigmentation process and also after its termination in order to prevent a revival of pigmentation.
Use of the Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 cream
We recommend using the Cosmelan 2 cream in combination with the calming effect of the Mesoestetic Melan Recovery and the protective factor of the Mesoestetic Melan 130+ pigment control. You can purchase these 3 products cheaper through this package!
Identify the facial area to be treated and apply the cream on it (avoid the eye area). Apply this a maximum of 3 times a day in the 1st month. If you notice an overreaction, reduce to twice a day. If you still notice an exaggerated skin reaction, use only once a day.
Using the Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 can have side effects, such as:
- Redness / Sensitivity
- Dry Skin / Flakes
- Feeling of Burning / Itching
Cosmelan 2 is a highly concentrated product, so the side effects you get from the Cosmelan 2 cream are very normal!
The cosmelan 2 cream really has a peeling effect and not every person reacts the same to it. You can try to prevent the side effects by building it up slowly by only starting once a day in the evening. And if you want more intensive care, you can build up to lubricate 2x or 3x a day.
It is recommended that each application be made with approximately 0.5 ml of cream. A larger amount of the cream is more difficult to absorb into the skin. Applying a thicker layer of the product can lead to skin damage such as extreme dryness, peeling of the skin, etc.
It is recommended to follow the guidelines below with Cosmelan 2 to obtain or maintain the desired result of depigmentation:
Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 (max 0.5 ml) is applied to a clean, dry skin by a gentle massage, following the instructions of the "Mesoestetic cosmelan method protocol". This protocol provides 3 different TREATMENT METHODS, depending on your desired result or as prevention against emerging pigmentation.
REDUCE -> MANAGE -> AVOID
- 1 | The reduction of hyperpigmentation by continuous depigmentation: A daily routine to regulate the overproduction of melanin within the melanocyte. Apply Mesoestetic cosmelan 2 three times a day (morning, afternoon and evening), followed by Melan Recovery and moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ throughout the day. After satisfactory results, you can switch to:
- 2 | The control and keeping hyperpigmentation on level: Treating the overproduction of melanin by constant regulation of melanocyte. This regulates both intra- and intercellular melanin production and prevents repigmentation. Apply Mesoestetic cosmelan 2 twice a day (morning and evening) , followed by Melan Recovery and moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ throughout the day. In case of sun exposure, reapply UV protection in the afternoon.
- 3 | The avoidance of pigmentation and prevent new, re-pigmentation: a tendency to develop dark spots is a constant risk. During this control phase, the reappearance of the treated spots and the formation of new spots is prevented, extending the previously obtained results for longer. Apply Mesoestetic cosmelan 2 only in the evening, followed by Melan Recovery. Apply a moisturizing sunscreen SPF 50+ during the day and reapply in case of direct sun exposure.
We recommend that you always use the sunscreen as a permanent cosmetic treatment against hyperpigmentation. With pigmentation, prevention is still much easier and cheaper than treatment.
Use Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 in combination with Melan Recovery and Melan SPF 130+ pigment control
First clean your face with a Mesoestetic cleanser
- Then use the Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 , maximum 3 times a day, you may build up slowly (1 x in the evening) to prevent side effects. After 2 weeks, a daily application is sufficient.
- Then use the Mesoestetic Melan Recovery to soothe the skin, and in case of redness and / or dryness
- Then use the protective Mesoestetic Melan 130+ pigment control daily (only in the morning and during the day)
It is not recommended to use any other product in addition to any of the above products to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen effects.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact - wash copiously with water.
Its use is not recommended for children under 12 years of age or during pregnancy or breastfeeding periods.
MOST COMMON INDICATIONS
melasma or pregnancy mask
Uneven and irregular with undefined edges. Often symmetrical. Shady appearance.
Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
Irregular, flat, asymmetrical dark pigmentation spots, either localized or scattered.
Solar and senile lentigo
Spots that are oval or round, lentil-shaped and even, measuring 2-20 millimeters.
Small, flat, pigmented spots. Multiple and symmetrical. Light brown.