The online store, on the website www.bothcos.com, with company ID BE800696693, based in Kerksken, processes personal data provided by the Customer, in order to comply with the General Terms and Conditions and to confirm these additionally, for electronic orders and shipments to process and for the necessary communication during a legally required period.
1. The controller in accordance with the GDPR Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") is Schoonheidssalon Patricia, under the company number BE800696693, based in Kerksken (hereinafter referred to as "controller");
2. The coordinates of the data controller are as follows: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0032 468 22 01 76;
3. Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of the personal data
1. The data controller processes the personal data obtained with the client's consent and collected via the purchase and execution contract of the electronic order placed in the online shop.
2. The controller shall process only the customer identification and contact information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract;
3. The controller shall process the personal data for dispatch and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contractors during the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller handles the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.bothcos.com in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the Regulation;
2. For the execution of the electronic order made by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number) and for sending an email request in order to review the customer purchase.
3. Comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the controller;
4. The personal data are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract can not be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The controller shall record the personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer and for the three years following the end of the contractual relationship;
2. The data controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties who process the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the controller. The services of these subcontractors are essential to the proper execution of the contract for the purchase and processing of the electronic order between the controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the controller are:
- Webnode AG (online store system);
- Transport company;
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
- EmbedSocial (reviews)
In accordance with the regulations, the customer has:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right of rectification of personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to oppose the processing of personal data;
5. the right to portability of data;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, in writing or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspicion of violation of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller declares that he takes all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data.
2. The controller has taken precautionary measures to secure data storage spaces, including securing access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software, and performing regular computer maintenance.
1. By placing an electronic order on the site www.bothcos.com, the Customer confirms to be informed of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the box in the purchase order form;
3. The controller can update these rules at any time. The updated version must be published on its website.
These rules come into force on 15/07/2019.