Did you know that you can also exfoliate the skin without using an exfoliant with grain or acids? The VITAL C - Hydrating Enzyme Masque is, as the name suggests, a mask with enzymatic action. That may sound a bit technical, but it boils down to dissolving the dead skin cells, as it were. This way, a smooth, fresh and soft skin appears! Suitable for even the most sensitive skins.
Fresh & fruity
The enzymatic effect is caused by the added papaya and pineapple fruit extracts. In addition, VITAL C - Hydrating Enzyme Masque is enriched with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The skin is not only exfoliated, but also nourished and hydrated.
You can learn
to exfoliate Regular exfoliation of the skin provides a real boost in skin improvement! It stimulates cell renewal, eliminates dull skin and ensures that the products you apply afterwards are better absorbed. The skin texture is smoother, pores appear finer and it gives a nice glow! A true optimizer for Your Daily Skin Routine.
- Mild exfoliation for the skin based on fruit enzymes
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Removes dead skin cells for a nice glow
- Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- A true optimizer for Your Daily Skin Routine
Usage & tips
Apply a generous coat of VITAL C - Hydrating Enzyme Masque after cleansing the skin. We recommend building up the usage so that your skin can slowly get used to the enzymatic effect of the mask. Let sit for 5 minutes the first time. Is this going well? Then let it sit for 10 minutes and slowly build it up to a maximum of 30 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water. Suitable to use 2-3 times a week.
Tips from the professional
Is your skin used to a bit and do you need an extra boost? Combine with the AGELESS - Total Resurfacing Masque for maximum results and an at-home peel treatment. First apply the AGELESS mask, massage lightly and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then apply the VITAL C - Hydrating Enzyme Masque over this and let it sit for another 15 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water.
- 15% L- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C antioxidants.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydration - Holds 1000x weight in water.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A skin boost.
- Papaya, pineapple, papain: enzyme gentle exfoliator.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: antioxidant.
- RNA: ribonucleic acid moisturizing.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant.
- Orange Blossom Extract (vegetable): essential oil.