A filler without injectables
Do you prefer to postpone an appointment with a cosmetic doctor, but are you bothered by wrinkles, fine lines and loss of volume? We have the alternative, AGELESS - Total Pure Hyaluronic Filler. The 6 unique types of hyaluronic acid in this "filler" not only hydrate the skin intensively, but at the same time provide a lifting effect and restore the volume. In addition, fine lines and wrinkles are filled for tighter skin - all without injectables. Curious? Read on and find out how this works.
The power of hyaluronic acid
Skin aging is always accompanied by moisture loss. Over time, the body produces less hyaluronic acid, a body's own substance that retains moisture. This makes your skin less firm and wrinkles and fine lines will form. Fortunately, we can combat this with the innovative AGELESS - Total Pure Hyaluronic Filler. By combining different types of hyaluronic acid, we can provide the skin with a true hydration boost! The smaller hyaluronic acid molecules penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, while the larger molecules on the surface smooth and radiate the skin.
Mix & Match
Due to the unique composition of AGELESS - Total Pure Hyaluronic Filler, you can mix and match this filler perfectly with our other products. Especially if you need some extra hydration. Mix a drop of the filler with a serum or cream of your choice for a true boost!
- More volume
- Smoothes the skin's texture
- A filler without injections
- Fills in fine lines and wrinkles
- Optimal hydration
Usage & tips
Apply AGELESS - Total Pure Hyaluronic Filler morning and evening to cleansed skin. Mix with another IMAGE Skincare product of your choice to add extra hydration.
Tips from the professional
Also use this product as a primer under your make-up!
- Hyaluronic Acid: Holds 1000x its own weight in water. Hyaluronic Acid is a natural staple of the dermis. It effectively binds water to cells and is responsible for the elasticity and resilience of the skin.
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid: Extreme hydration of the outer living skin layer.
- Sodium hyaluronate LMW: For the deep penetration of hyaluron.
- Sodium hyaluronate MWW: Provides hyaluronic acid for deep and superficial skin.
- Time Released / Cross-linked HA: 50 times more moisture-binding than the normal form of hyaluronic acid. After 24 hours 5% more skin hydration compared to normal hyaluronic acid. For immediate and long-lasting hydration.
- Vitamin B5: hydration Vitamin E Function: Super antioxidant, biologically present in the skin, protective barrier against trans-epidermal water loss (TWEL).
- Apricot oil: soothing plant oil for hydration.