This ultra light nourishing skin oil ensures that the dry skin is optimally hydrated and nourished, which makes the tired and dull skin shine again. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production, which fades the fine lines and wrinkles. The argan oil from Morocco restores and protects the skin with vitamin E and has an anti-inflammatory effect. The avocado oil fights itching and keeps the skin supple. A must have for anyone with dry and sensitive skin!
- Provides optimal hydration to the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Blurs fine lines and wrinkles
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect
- Keeps the skin supple and healthy
Usage & tips
Can be used in addition to home care as a serum or as step 2 after cleansing and for day care. Take 3 to 4 drops and apply to the skin. This skin oil can also be used as a massage oil for tired and aged skin.
Tips from the professional
For extremely dry skin, add 3 to 4 drops to the VITAL C Hydrating SPF 32, 30 or 50 for extra hydration and a less tight feeling of the skin.
- Squalane: anti-oxidant, repairs the skin, protects against UV radiation, brightens skin, antibacterial and ensures cell renewal.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil: vegetable oil that easily penetrates the skin through the lipids, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, repairs the skin if it is damaged.
- BV-OSC: antioxidant, vitamin C, increases skin resistance, protects against free radicals and brightens skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: form of vitamin A, provides stimulation of the fibroblasts and collagen production.
- Argan Oil: oil from Morocco, restores and protects the skin with vitamin E, has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Avocado oil: oil that has an anti-itch and anti-inflammatory effect and keeps the skin supple.