Hyperpigmentation is one of the most common skin problems today. Although we would all like to get a nice tan from the sun, pigment spots that can arise as a result are a less desirable side effect. However, you can prevent this by applying it well with a day cream with SPF and with ILUMA - Skin Brightening Serum.
ILUMA - Skin Brightening Serum contains a number of powerful flower and plant extracts that lighten the skin, such as licorice, mulberry and willow bark extract. In addition, it contains various ingredients that block the tyrosinase. This is quite a technical talk, but tyrosinase is the enzyme in the skin that causes an overproduction of pigment. By blocking this enzyme, you prevent pigment spots.
This pigmentation powerhouse also soothes skin irritations and reduces redness. Ideal to use after intensive (peel) treatments! The unique Vectorize-Technology ™ in this serum ensures that active ingredients are released over a period of 48 hours, for optimal effect. Curious about the other ILUMA products? Then click here.
- Helps prevent hyperpigmentation
- Smoothes skin discolouration
- A must-have after peel treatments
- Reduces redness
- Calms the skin
Usage & tips
Apply ILUMA - Skin Brightening Serum to clean skin immediately after cleansing. For the ultimate smoothing effect, you can add ILUMA - Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder to your cleansing.
Tips from the professional
Did you know that your ILUMA - Skin Brightening Serum is oil-free and can therefore also be used in post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation for acne?
- Vectorize-Technology ™: a unique complex of active ingredients released by the spherical technology that is released for up to 48 hours.
- Melaslow: potent skin lightener
- Tyrostat: Tyrosinase inhibitor.
- Melfade: natural skin reliever.
- Mulberry Extract: natural skin reliever.
- Emblica: natural skin reliever.
- Licorice Extract: natural skin reliever.
- Net-DG: natural skin reliever.
- Azelaic acid: has an antibacterial effect and prevents skin irritation.
- Stay C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate): acts as an antioxidant.
- Green Tea Extract: combats skin irritation.
- Willow Bark Extract: skin whitening properties.