Grascontrol L-Carnitine is a dietary supplement that promotes the transport of fatty acids into cells, where they are used to obtain energy. It mobilizes fat from tissues and stimulates correct use by cells during cellular energy metabolism.
- To transform fatty acids into energy.
- To promote energy consumption by the body.
- To produce a sensation of increased energy.
- To decrease appetite, especially for sweet foods, thereby lowering sugar consumption.
- To improve muscle tone, especially if combined with exercise.